Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Born Pretty Store Plate Review

Hey guys, today I am going to provide a little review on a stamping plate I received from the Born Pretty Store.


To start this mani, I did a base coat of Essie Chills and Thrills (the blue). Once that dried I sponged on a gradient of Chills and Thrills and Essie Hip-Anema, which is actually a coral-leaning-red, but over the blue base it comes out more maroon!


Next I got out my BP stamping plate BP-22. This one is super cute with some single butterfly images (which for some reason, aren't on the BP-22 plates they currently sell online) and other fun circular designs. For the look I was going for, I used the slice of design on the bottom right of the photo above.


I used the Born Pretty Store Stamping Polish in white, this I purchased on my own and just love. I have only gotten their black and white stamping polishes so far, but I really like them so I might purchase some more again soon. They dry really quickly, so you have to work somewhat fast, but the payoff is super opaque and crisp stamping. I've had good experiences with their stamping plates so far too!


Who doesn't love a good gradient/stamping combo? I think these turned out really great and I really like the design! Almost like little butterfly wings! I just purchased Ellagee's Lickety-Split to help with the clean up of gradients, so expect to see more gradients in the future!

Have you tried ordering from the Born Pretty Store? If you do plan on ordering in the future, please use the discount code TRAH10 when you check out for a 10 percent savings. The Born Pretty Store is located in Singapore, but they have world wide free shipping and super affordable prices. The shipping take a few weeks, but the wait is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment