Monday, June 16, 2014

Sweet Heart Polish Club 33

 photo 34015B26-5C9B-4C7C-A145-071F4CC28E36_zps5rc2nkiy.jpg

Checkout this awesome glitter topper featuring Mickey Mouse glitter! This is Sweet Heart Polish Club 33 from the Disneyland or Bust collection.

 photo 1FB387B3-2136-4F1E-A657-758AD67F1BC5_zpsqkkox46o.png

This polish is a mix of gold stars, green matte and holographic clovers and black Mickey Mouse heads with gold glitter and gold shimmer in a clear base. There is quite a lot going on with this topper, and because of that (and an application issue) I thought I would try it over two different base colors. Above, I painted two coats over Zoya Tracie and below I painted two coats over Essie The More the Merrier.

 photo 92350485-3C83-4A75-8109-5214247BA01A_zps7by2czsy.jpg

Application: This polish was on the thick side and you did have to fish for the bigger glitter pieces (the clovers and the Mickey pieces), but I think the unique glitter pieces make up for it. The final product looks great and heralding from Southern California, anything Disney and I'm a fan! I think I liked the topper slightly more over the light green Tracie polish than over the lime green The More the Merrier polish.

Where to purchase: Sweet Heart Polishes retail for $9-$10 and you can purchase them from her Etsy shop! The Disneyland or Bust collection features a number of glitter toppers featuring the Mickey glitter and some bow glitters as well!

This polish was provided to me for my honest review, and here you have it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment