Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Favorite Nail Art of 2016

I know it's probably getting old seeing all these best of lists, but going through my swatches of 2016, I couldn't help but spy a couple of nail art I worked pretty hard on and really liked.

Untitled

I'm feeling pretty tired tonight, so I'll make sure to name each nail art and then link you to the original post so you can read all about it there. Sorry for not giving more elaboration.

We'll go in chronological order to see progress throughout the year!

Untitled

Black Holo Sparkle Nails

Untitled

The Crows Fly at Twilight

Untitled

Neon Gradient Sparkle

Untitled

Red Metallic Stained Glass Nails

Untitled

Birthday Neon Rainbow Nails

Untitled

Spring Créme á la Mode Nails

Untitled

Dry Brush Spring Nail Art

Untitled

Neon Wilderness Sunset Nails

Untitled

Super Holo Gradient Tropical Nails

Untitled

Pastel Neon Nail Stamping

Untitled

Double Stamping Nails

Untitled

White, Black and Red All Over

Untitled

Neon Summer Cocktail Nails

Untitled

Rainbow Fan Gradient Nails

Untitled

Double Stamping Leaves Nails

Untitled

I Love Nail Polish Nails

Untitled

Leaves and Stripes Nails

Untitled

Thanksgiving Nails

Untitled

The Pines at Midnight

Untitled

Holiday Snowflakes

Want to know something funny?! I found a few nail art looks I forgot to share with you that I created in 2016 while going through my archives. Guess I should share those with you soon!

Also a little reflection: I often don't think much of my life as a nail blogger, but taking a look at these 20 looks, I have a lot to be proud of and I shouldn't beat myself up so much.

Now I'm dying to know, which of these is your favorite?!

No comments:

Post a Comment