Friday, November 4, 2016

The Indie Shop Nails

Hey everyone, I'm headed to The Indie Shop this weekend and I'm so totally excited I did nails in honor of the big day!

Untitled

Untitled

This look was completed using all Painted Polishes (one of the vendors at The Indie Shop)! The gradient is made using Venice Beach Babe (part of the last Indie Shop trio) and Haute Parisian Nights (part of this year's indie shop trio).

Untitled

The base of the nail polish stamp is made using Painted Polish 2016 and the bottles are using the same two polishes as the gradient. Excited I finally had an excuse to break out my nail polish bottle stamp from my UberChic Beauty Collection 7!

Untitled

I'm super pleased with these nails and very excited about tomorrow. I'm going solo (as my bestie is working), so if you see me, please come and say hello! I would love to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment