Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Fall Leaves Nail Art Extravaganza!

Since holiday nails are just around the corner, I needed to get all my fall leaves manis into one quick post!

Untitled

Fall colors and nail art are just my absolute favorite so I just had to purchase the UberChic Beauty Lovely Leaves plate and create all the fall manis! So here we go! Since all the looks are made with the same plate, I'll just focus on the polishes and techniques used in each mani.

Untitled

Untitled

I kicked off the season with this beautiful look. The base of this mani is Illyrian Polish Blue Moon. I used a clear stamper to create this double stamping look using an Essie polish (the purple) and Jolie Polish Orange Dahlia Flower stamping polish.

Untitled

Untitled

For the base of this one I did a gradient using Dreamland Lacquer Red Jamie and Dreamland Lacquer Sassenach. For stamping I used Kiko Melon, a polish I picked up in Europe a few years ago.

Untitled

Untitled

This next look has a base of Fair Maiden Polish Throwin' Elbows (sorry not available anymore) with a layer of ILNP Glory (flakies) on top. Then I used my MoYou London Pro Plate 1 and KBShimmer Eyes White Open to stamp the lines. Then I used a clear stamper an created a decal on the stamper which I later used for placement. I filled the leave image in with Smitten Polish (now Dreamland) The First Lobster, one of my all time favorite polishes, but is no longer available.

Untitled

Untitled

For this look I began by painting my pointer, middle and pinky nails with Painted Polish Tide Pool Teal and I painted the thumb and ring finger with Color Club Cosmic Fate. Then I used the opposite polishes to stamp on the images.

Untitled

Untitled

For this look I started with a base of ILNP Greatness and then stamped the image using Color Club Beyond.

Untitled

Untitled

And last but not least, we have my favorite of the bunch. This is featuring Fair Maiden Polish Shadow of Your Heart as a base, more stripes from my MoYou London 01 plate, and leaves colored in with Fair Maiden Polish Roaming Fire. I used a clear stamper to create and place the leaves on the nail.

And that is it everyone, quick and easy, but some of my favorite looks and polishes of the year. I'm dying to know, which are our favorites?!




No comments:

Post a Comment