Friday, June 10, 2016

Summer Nails with Bundle Monster

Hey everyone Happy Friday. Sorry I've been so sporadic on my blog lately, the NHL playoffs and end of school year wrap up pieces at work have really put a crimp in my posting schedule. I've still been playing with polish in my off time, just haven't had the moments needed to craft a post!

But that changes today! Last week I received a Bundle Monster order and I just couldn't wait to put together a look using my new products!

Untitled

To create this look I used Bundle Monster's new Electric Pastel Electro Glo Nail Stamping polishes, plate BM-S310 from the Festival Collection, Bundle Monster's new double-sided glass stamperPainted Polish Midnight Mischief and ILNP My Private Rainbow X.

Untitled

To start this look I painted a single coat of Midnight Mischief, a wonderful one-coat black creme polish. Then because it pains me a little to have a look that has no holo at all (even if it does boast neons), I added a coat of My Private Rainbow X to all my nails.

Untitled

Then I placed a dab of each of the six Electro Glo stamping polishes over the stamping image and scraped a bit back and forth.

Untitled

After picking up the image with the new clear stamper, I did my best to place the image on the nail. I know I probably could have done a little better, but to be honest when I was creating this I was in a hurry for sure!

Untitled

Looking at it again now I can see that I was a little too excited about these stamping polishes and I didn't pick up the most crisp images. No fault of the stamper at all, just my excitement of the brightness and my bit of a hurriedness while creating these nails. This stamper is pretty cool, I had one other clear stamper, but the clear handle really does help you place the image perfectly a lot better.

To be honest I'm not the biggest fan of this being double sided because I'm always have to take out the side I'm not using so I can look through for placement. I do however like that each side comes with a protective cap.

Untitled

So what do you think? It's really heating up here in California and all I can say is I'm super excited for the summer weather, things at work slow down a bit and I just love bright fun summer nails. These totally fit that bill I think! And these stamping polishes, for just $20 for the set of 6 are an absolute steal – the possibilities of what they can create are endless. I've got on a gradient base using some of them right now!

Edited to add, as of just posting this on IG I saw that Bundle Monster is having a sale this weekend on everything in their shop. 15 percent sitewide using the code Weekend15 – so seriously, what are y'all waiting for?!?!

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment