Friday, February 19, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas – Red

Happy Friday everyone! We've made it. It's about 3 p.m. and I'm sneaking in this blog post between stuff at work on deadline. This weekend I'm headed to LA to visit my bestie and I can't wait. I leave later tonight. I didn't want to leave though, without putting this look up!!!

Untitled

Today I'm sharing with you another Crumpet's Nail Tarts look with the prompt red + stained glass/mosaic. So I broke out my UberChic Beauty UberMat (You guys, if you don't have this there is a sale going on today I think you should check out!!!) and made some decals.

Untitled

I'm still not a pro at the decal stuff guys, I need to find scissors to cut my decals closer to the size of my nail. I'm having so much difficulty with the transfer/clean up part.

Untitled

So on to the details here. The three fingers that aren't decals are Fair Maiden Polish Holiday 2015, a lovely gift from the makers for past swatching work! This is a lovely red metallic glass fleck that just sparkles so much.

Untitled

To make the decals I used Holiday 2015, Octopus Party Nail Lacquer Universal Loner and Darling Diva Polish The Alchemist trying to go for a three-finish red look. It was just so-so in my book. The stamp I used was from the UberChic Collection 2, plate 2-01. I think that looks like a mosaic right?

Anyway, I don't have much more time to chat, so I better get back to work now! But don't forget to check out all the other amazing red nail art looks at the inlinkz below!

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

No comments:

Post a Comment