Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Indigo Bananas Hole in the Sky

Hey guys, I had plans to write an epic post comparing all my vampy colors tonight, but you know real life kind of got in the way! One of my very best friends just gave birth to her first child today (which will be yesterday by the time you read this), so I was busy falling in love and becoming an "auntie" to little Zachary.

So since I didn't get to my epic post, I didn't want to leave you with just nothing, so I thought I'd leave you with my simple yet stunning swatches of Indigo Bananas Hole in the Sky.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This gorgeous polish is a gorgeous purple jelly polish with amazing red flakies and holographic finish. It takes three coats for this opacity but this is a stunner you guys. I have it on my toes right now because I don't like to not see it for long periods of time (and I usually rock pedis for far too long as is).

Revisiting this swatch is making me want to wear this again like WOAH. This baby is amazing and if you don't have it I suggest you go out and change that immediately! I only have a mini bottle and I am seriously considering getting a backup and I never get backups for anything!

Anyway, today was full of the feels and I am just so happy for my friend and her family and her new adventure. Hopefully someday soon this will be me (we are currently trying), but for now I am just on cloud nine!

No comments:

Post a Comment