Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Bundle Monster Shangri-La stamping over Green Gradient

Today I have a fun look to share with you featuring my new plates I recently purchased from Bundle Monster – the Shangri-La nail plate set.

Untitled

I loved the Shangri-La set, it has ten great plates that all have these abstract cohesive looks. So with one plate, you can have a different look on all nails, but they will somewhat match in design. Very useful for when you don't know what you want to stamp, but you know you want variety on each nail!

Untitled

For the gradient I used a base coat of KBShimmer For Sail By Owner and added a gradient of BeYu 78, a random bright green polish I got while visiting Russia last summer. I topped it all off with my new favorite gradient topper Indigo Bananas Linear Holo Top Coat SF35. I topped it all off with various images from the BM-S104 plate.

Untitled

The closer image really shows just how awesome the holo top coat is and how fun the stamping image is. And well, I love showing you macro shots.

The day I wore these to work, I chose a matching dress, and that wasn't even on purpose – but the ladies at work always point out that I do that often. I just love this color palate though and I'd like to do an even more matchy-matchy look with the print of this dress.

Untitled

That's it for today but I've got some super fun things coming your way soon! On Friday I plan on showing off another new-to-me indie Darling Diva Polish and next week watch out – I've got a vamp comparison post you're definitely going to want to check out. If you're curious for a sneak peek, better check out my Instagram account and if you aren't following me there yet, why not!?!? ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment