Monday, March 2, 2015

Stamping over ILNP Masquerade Holo

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you're all doing well. I had an okay weekend, woke up both mornings with a terrible migraine though and had to cancel my morning plans both days. And my hockey team continues to collapse before my eyes. But I did get to go on a five-mile walk yesterday and saw all sorts of birds and wildlife, so that made up for it a bit! And then by Sunday night, I got to play with polish and create several different looks, which is always exciting.

Untitled

Today I'm sharing with you from the vault, but a gorgeous look none-the-less. This post will be a bit picture heavy, because ILNP Masquerade Holo is just full of different looks and is just so gorgeous in so many of my photos.

Untitled

Untitled

Masquerade is a gorgeous multichrome that shifts from pink, red, copper to green and blue. It is gorgeous and complex and looks different every time you see it. Best of all, it has a holo finish, making it lovey both indoors and out!

I saw a lot of people stamping over their flakie multichrome polishes with stunning results, so I decided to do it over this polish to see what the results would be!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Definitely pretty results. Using Born Pretty Plate BP-22 and the Born Pretty Store white nail stamping polish, I stamped this flowerish like image. I like the contrast of the white and the multichrome holo finish, almost makes the multichrome stand out even more!

I don't have a ton else to say at the moment. Currently very late (on Sunday night) here and I need to get some sleep ASAP, tomorrow I am on deadline at work!

What do you think about the look?!

No comments:

Post a Comment