Saturday, February 27, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas – Fashion

Hi everyone, today I have some simple nails inspired by a purse I've been loving the heck out of lately.

Untitled

The prompt for Crumpet's Nail Tarts 40 Great Nail Art Ideas this week was Fashion and so since I've been looooooving the pattern on this great purse a friend gifted me for Christmas, I thought I'd recreate nails just based on that.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is a super simple look. First I did two quick coats of KBShimmer Eyes White Open. Then I stamped on using Painted Polish Woodland Whimsy on my MoYou London Pro 01 plate and freehanding the base with a Morgan Taylor grey (sorry I'm not sure which one right now).

These aren't spot on, and if I had more time I would have used guides to make the perfect base, but they work for the purposes of this challenge it'll do! ]

Don't forget to check the out the other ladies of this challenge, who I'm sure did much better than I did!

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

No comments:

Post a Comment