Friday, February 12, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas – Love

Hey everyone, happy Friday! We've made it! And I don't know about you, but now I have three glorious days off, and in fact, I got home a little early, which leaves me a few minutes to share with you the nails I've been rocking all week!!!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This gorgeous baby is Glam Polish WHATEVER.! As soon as I saw the swatches for this polish I knew I needed it. This baby is packed with holo shards and microglitters swimming in a beautiful red base that sometimes leans pink and sometimes leans orange. This color is everything, I just absolutely love it. Now be forewarned, this does dry very textured, but two coats of top coat totally smooths it out and once it dries it is full of so much depth I just want to swim amongst all the holo and red jelly goodness! Almost a one-coater, but I used two for this look!

Untitled

Now I knew I wanted to do my obligatory Valentine's Day look with this as the base, so I broke out my new UberChic Beauty 7 collection and found these cute heart looks on the 07-1 plate and stamped using KBShimmer Eyes White Open and ta-da!

Untitled

And wouldn't you know it, these nails also fit in perfectly with my Crumpet's Nail Tarts challenge this week: Love! Hearts = Love right?!

Untitled

And let me tell you one awesome thing about this polish, I've been wearing this look since Monday afternoon and now it's Friday afternoon and not a chip on it. See the crappy office photo above, just took that this afternoon!

So my consensus on this polish, you need it! Wears like iron and is beautiful!!!

Now don't forget to check out all the other beautiful love-related looks below!


    An InLinkz Link-up
   

No comments:

Post a Comment