Friday, June 26, 2015

Tribal Nails with OPNL Bermuda High

Hey guys, today I have the most gorgeous watermelon holo polish to share with you with a look that is just perfect for summer!

Untitled

A brand I've recently been loving is Octopus Party Nail Lacquer! The fans of the polish are the most fun gals around – love the octosquad! Anyway Dave, the awesome creator, recently release a set of summer polishes and today I'm sharing with you one of those great polishes.

Untitled

This is Bermuda High and it is a lovely watermelon shade of pink with the most gorgeous linear holo finish that flashes a lovely violet color making it really shine in the sun!

Untitled

The formula on this polish is a lovely two coater, not too thick or thin, applies like buttah! I put this polish on after a pretty busy/rough day at work and it really did perk me right up.

Untitled

For the stamped images I used Bundle Monster BM-605 to stamp these fun tribal images. I really like this plate! I used my favorite black, Rica Blackout to stamp the image.

Untitled

Anyway, it's been a long sleepy/slow week at work and I am so ready for the weekend, what about you?! I've got some great stuff coming your way next week, I'm so pumped to show you what I've got coming up around the corner!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I'm going to try disc golf for the first time ever. That and I'm going to get caught up and prepared for some blogging. I'm going on vacation to Southern California to visit my family for an extended holiday weekend next week – so I've got a lot of swatching and prepping to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment