Friday, June 19, 2015

HPB Presents: Beach Blog Link Up

So I had originally planned this as just a Stamping Saturday post but then realized it fits perfectly with a Facebook group link up, so thought I'd throw it together for that as well! So hi Hobby Polish Blogger friends!!!

Untitled

I'm also throwing this up online before Saturday because I'll be in a cabin in the woods with mobile only internet access over the weekend, so I wanted to make sure to share with everyone while I was still in front of a computer.

Untitled

I started this look out with two thin coats of OPI Thanks A Windmillion and then used a-England St. George to stamp the images on top. I just love a-Englands for stamping, they are too perfect.

For the middle three fingers I used my Mo You London Sailor 03 and 04 plates and for my thumb I and pinky I used Bundle Monster Sun Kissed Collection plates.

Untitled

This image, from my Sailor 04 plate was the first image I picked and it is one of my favorites, it just screams beach to me!

Untitled

So what do you think? I just love the combination of creme and holo and I often stamp over holo and I like switching it up because I forget I have some holo polishes that stamp very well too!

As usual during any link up, make sure you visit some of the other great bloggers in HPB Link Up, listed below!
   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

No comments:

Post a Comment