Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Colors By Llarowe Aliens & Outlaws

So earlier this summer I went on a fun girls weekend down to visit my best friend in Calabasas. She was house sitting for one of her clients, who live in a posh house complete with pool in the lovely celebrity-laden enclave of Calabasas.

Anyway, I wanted to put together some fun nails for the occasion, so this is what I came up with!

 photo 42FB3CFC-ADBD-497A-A3AC-5E4A76137AC0_zpshsorctkd.jpg

For this manicure I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, which is an amazing neon coral polish that is so bright, no camera can capture its amazing color.

 photo 264CE928-5651-4358-B6D8-6BDF405EE01A_zpsyj85rlhn.jpg

For the accent fingers I broke out Colors by Llarowe Aliens & Outlaws. Aliens & Outlaws is a black and holo microglitter concoctions. I used four coats, but I think you could get away with just three for full opacity.

 photo 44882AE2-F4CC-45B6-8B57-B42368F4F127_zps4u6ddzuw.jpg

For the stamping image, I broke out one of my new MoYou London stamping plates. For this manicure I used ProPlate 08!

Overall this manicure was super fun, bright, summery and perfect for the occasion of a girls' weekend! Unfortunately, neon polishes and China Glaze on me, never last long and I had a huge chip on one of my Flip Flop Fantasy Fingers. Oh well, it happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment