Friday, December 18, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Christmas

Happy Holidays everyone! My postings are a bit sporadic this month, but you can always count on my end of the week Crumpet's Nail Art Challenge posts!

Untitled

First off I'll talk about the base of this art, because hello, are these not the perfect Christmas glitter combo?!

Untitled

The red is Smitten Polish Buy Me a Boa and Drive Me to Reno, part of the awesome Christmas in Stars Hollow Gilmore Girls collection released earlier this month! This cranberry microglitter beauty is opaque in two coats and is not top coat hungry, only needs one coat for super sparkly shine! :)

The green is Literary Lacquers Leaves of Grass, a beautiful grass green, perfect for Christmas but also any other time of the year too (I see this as a year-round green). This is a linear holo polish with matching microglitter!

Untitled

For the stamping I broke out one of my Bundle Monster Holiday Plates, BM-S2014, to stamp the images, which are all fun and holiday esque! I used KBShimmer Eyes White Open for the stamping polish, my go-to white!

Untitled

So what are you rocking on your nails for Christmas, I have one  more holiday themed nails to share with you but I am starting to feel pretty holiday'ed out when it comes to nail art! Time to do some fun NYE party nails!

Make sure you check out all the other wonderful Crumpet Nail Tarts ideas for Christmas in the inlinkz below!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   



No comments:

Post a Comment