Monday, July 28, 2014

Smitten Polish Glacial Springs

Happy Monday everyone! Today I'm sharing with you this wonderful jelly holographic polish from Smitten Polish – Glacial Springs.

 photo 49D76ED2-2CEF-4A52-9226-C59E85FCB6CC_zps9aqhjynk.jpg

Glacial Springs is a teal holographic glitter suspended in a turquoise jelly base! This polish has depth as the holo pieces build in the jelly base!

 photo 912739CB-2B6C-43C2-A95F-547819E06E62_zpsgtbjkyzw.jpg

And the sparkle is so unique, almost like a micro glitter, I haven't seen anything else quite like it. And because I have to nail art all the things I added some unique zebra stamps courtesy of the Bundle Monster BM221 plate!

 photo 1A277031-3BCD-4AF7-B7D7-EE5AA054CB41_zpsgdj30qob.jpg

 photo ADD416B3-87BA-4465-974F-D5F6D3B3B680_zpsruaohqv3.jpg

Application: This polish was a little on the thick side, but not hard to work with at all. Because it is a jelly base, opacity level may take up to three coats, but you would be fine with two. And boy, is does this polish have lasting power. I believe I wore this manicure for several days but I've had this sparkly polish on my toes for more than a month now. It is gorgeous and sparkly and unique and you need this!

Where to buy: Smitten Polish just restocked her store this weekend and it is full of amazing polishes. I bought five new bottles myself, but as far as quality goes, I have yet to be disappointed by Smitten Polish! Every polish is unique and applies/wears like a dream. I'm seriously crushing hard on Smitten Polish. Anyway, this retails for $9 on the Smitten Polish website.

P.S. My MoYou Stamping Plate Giveaway ends soon, get your entry in now!

No comments:

Post a Comment