Friday, May 29, 2015

Double Side Dot with New KBShimmers

Hey guys, Happy Friday! We've made it through another week! Hooray! Anyway today I have a super simple but elegant look – the double side dot! I totally did not invent this, that is the genius of McPolish on Instagram, but I just love the elegant way this pairs two polishes together!

Untitled

The two polishes featured here are KBShimmer What are you Wading For? and KBShimmer For Sail By Owner.

Untitled

The formula for What are You Wading For?, the periwinkle leaning blue, was great. I do believe it was opaque in two coats. For Sail By Owner was on the thicker side, as a lot of neons can be, but not difficult to work with at all. I really loved how well these paired together, I especially loved the different finishes! It was bright and blingy all at once!

And since I have the power of macro shots now, here are two which really show the complexity of What Are You Wading For?!

Untitled

Untitled

See those tiny microflakies in there? Magical! Both of these polishes are part of KBShimmer's Summer Collection which recently released earlier this month. KBShimmer also released a line of Mani Shots which I tried tonight as well, and really did enjoy.

That's all for today everyone! Hope you all have fantastic weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment