Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Digital Nails Review

Hello everyone and Happy Hump Day!!! Today I've got another mini review of a new-to-me indie Digital Nails! Now this brand has been on my radar for some time, but I just never purchased from them for some reason. Fast forward to a few weeks ago when I had had a Moscow Mule or two and was on Instagram wanting to be enabled. Thanks to my friend Nichole over at Pretty Girl Science, she showed me the light!

Untitled

I had an Etsy Gift Certificate from my birthday burning a hole in my pocket and Nichole mentioned Digital Nails and specifically The Dude Abides, and boy am I glad she told me about this polish!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

You guys, this polish is OUT OF THIS WORLD. This polish seriously is topping my list of favorites for this year so far. I have not seen anything like it and I can't tell you how much I've been searching for the perfect crelly-flakie-holo combo and you guys this is IT!

This polish is a nude crelly finish packed with multi colored chrome flakies and holo microglitters with a lovely pink shimmer also. The depth and complexity of this polish just does not end. I got so distracted staring at my nails with this polish on – it brought me such utter delight!

This polish was on the sheerer side, as it is a crelly, but built up nicely in three thin coats. The formula was quite easy to work with actually, making me even more impressed!

And while I was wearing this I received my Fair Maiden Polish purchases, which included a limited edition polish – Gilded Garden. Gilded Garden is a lovely golden holographic polish with a pink shimmer that is hard to capture in a photo. I thought it would pair well with The Dude Abides, so I added a quick accent with a single chevron nail vinyl!

Untitled

Untitled

Ok so final word is you NEEEEED The Dude Abides. I cannot stop gushing about how much I love this beautiful polish! On to the next polish, but a quick warning first, please excuse my nubs in these next swatches. I had an unfortunate break over the weekend and now my nails are terribly short. Too short in my opinion!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


This unique beauty is Digital Nails Natural Zesty Enterprise. This polish is an olive green crelly polish with cooler toned multichrome flakies interspersed throughout! The flakie load in this polish is more than in The Dude Abides, but the crelly formula seems a tad thinner. I used four coats for this swatch, but you could probably get by with three just fine.

Both Natural Zesty Enterprise and The Dude Abides retail for $12 in the Digital Nails Esty shop

This was my first experience with Digital Nails and it definitely did not disappoint. They have so many wonderful colors I'd be interested in trying out in their store, but these two were an amazing first shot!

Have you tried Digital Nails before? Have a color to recommend to me?! I'd love to hear about it! Which of these two polishes were your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment