Friday, April 3, 2015

Another Quick Nail Art Post

I'm going back into my vault for this fun look, but resurrecting it because the design vaguely reminds me of Easter eggs and I thought, why the heck not, with Easter being Sunday and all!

Untitled

This fun skittle look was designed specifically around KBShimmer Make My Gray, which is this super fun gray-ish crelly with coral, holographic aqua and gray glitter pieces!

Untitled

I wanted to pick other polishes for this design that would match all the awesome that is going on with Make My Gray, so I added another KBShimmer, You're So Shellfish and then paired that with Smitten Polish Himalayan Blue Poppy.

For the base of the chevron design I used a-england Encore Margot, a soft scattered holo polish. And to tie in the whole design together, I used three dots at the base of my thumb and pinkie design.

Untitled

There is something so beautiful about a good skittle nail and I really do just love this design. I'm not so much into glitters anymore (as they are the biggest PITA to remove), but they make a great accent and wonderful inspiration for a fun skittle such as this!

So what do yo think? Do you like skittle nails? I'm thinking of picking up a few more KBShimmer glitter polishes just so I can create some more fun skittles just like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment