Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Guest Post from Be Happy And Buy Polish

While I am away I have some very gracious fellow bloggers filling in for me! Jessica at Be Happy and Buy Polish was kind enough to create nail art based around my favorite nail colors! What a doll! Anyway, I hope you enjoy! Make sure to follow her at the links below, you won't be sorry I promise! Her nail art is to die for!

Good morning all! I'm so happy to be here guest-posting for Traci. Let me introduce myself, my name is Jessica and I blog over at Be Happy And Buy Polish. I started blogging over a year ago to express myself, de-stress, and find out if I inherited any of my dad's artistic talent. And what do you know? I do! I'm a mom, a wife, an artist, and I run social media for my husband's business as well.

Well now that we have introductions out of the way, let's get down to nail art! I had asked Traci what her favorite colors were and she let me know that she likes coral orange and teal. I paired Jessica Sharktooth (white), Jessica Monsoon Melon (more of an orange, sorry about that Traci!), and Jessica Dynamite Teal for this fun summery manicure:



Jessica Cosmetics makes some of my absolute favorite creme polishes - they just go on so smoothly! Don't you just love when a nail polish just does what it should, and does it beautifully?

I'd love to know what you think of this look, so be sure to leave me a comment below! You can find me at my blog, and also Facebook, instagram, twitter, and tumblr.

Thanks for having me Traci!

No comments:

Post a Comment