Thursday, August 21, 2014

Guest Post from Michelle at Manic Talons

While I am away I have some very gracious fellow bloggers filling in for me! Michelle at Manic Talons was kind enough to share this look with us! I hope you enjoy! Make sure to follow her at the link below, you won't be sorry I promise! Her work with gel polish is amazing! 

Hi Everyone!  I'm Michelle from www.ManicTalons.com.  My blog is gel polish and nail art themed, so I have a gel polish and nail art combo to show you today while Traci takes a well deserved break.  ;) My base for today's mani is Gelaze Exceptionally Gifted.  Gelaze is China Glaze's gel polish line, and the colors match the regular polish colors of the same name.  Exceptionally Gifted is a pale, frosty pink.  As with most frosts, this one tends to show brush strokes, but that's ok since I'm going to stamp over it anyway.  ;)
Gelaze Exceptionally Gifted Swatch
I then stamped with this portion of the image from Pueen SE02B from the new Encore Collection.
Pueen SE02B, Pueen Encore Collection
I reviewed the full Encore Collection on my blog if you would like to see more of the plates in this collection.  It is quickly becoming my favorite Pueen collection, and I own them all! The stamping color is Mundo de Unas Pastel Blue.  While this certainly isn't my neatest stamping or cleanup, I simply adore how it turned out.  The pastel blue paired with the pink has a bit of a fairytale feel to me.
Gelaze Exceptionally Gifted, Mundo de Unas Pastel Blue, Pueen SE02B
Thank you, Traci, for inviting me to guest post today!  It has been my pleasure.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment