Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Ugly Christmas Sweater Nails

Hey hey hey everyone! Today I've got the busiest, most obnoxious red and green nails to share with you! All in the holiday spirit!

Untitled

There is SO much going on in this look, I kind couldn't actually wear it out (I usually do wear my looks out, this one was just too much). So let's start with the gorgeous bases. The red is Dreamland Lacquer Out, Damned Clot! and the green is Literary Lacquers Leaves of Grass. Perfect Christmas red and green holos if I do say so myself!

Untitled

Now lets get to the stamping specifics. Double stamping for the win always, but seriously, too much red and green! Anyway the first layer is KBShimmer Eyes White Open, my go-to stamping white polish. The top layer was Painted Polish Woodland Whimsy. The stamping plate on this was Bundle Monster BM-S215.

Untitled

Once again this nail started with a layer of KBShimmer Eyes White Open. Then I broke out my Octopus Party Nail Lacquer Universal Loner from the first Creme a la Mode box to stamp the red on top. The image was from an old Winstonia W120 from a bundle I got a long time ago.

Untitled

So these are bright and obnoxious, but I'm sure Christmas is like that for a lot of people so this is an apt depiction, no?

Anyway, I've got a few more holiday looks I hope to get up before Christmas, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment