Thursday, December 15, 2016

Simple Christmas Dotticure featuring Polished for Days

Today I have a simple holiday look I've been sporting on my nails all week. The base polishes are to die for, I just knew I had to pair them together.

Untitled

The two main polishes here are Polished for Days Twinkle and Polished for Days Grandma Got Run Over by a Unicorn (from the December For the Love of Polish Box).

Untitled

Untitled

Let's talk about these beautiful base polishes. This is Twinkle and it is a gorgeous teal leaning Christmas green holo polish with a red shimmer and red to gold shifting multichrome flakies. This polish has so much going on, shimmer, flakies and holo! It is so beautiful. Opaque in two easy coats.

Untitled

Untitled

This is Polished for Days Grandma Got Run over by a Unicorn and it is everything. This is a beautiful mulberry holo polish with a gorgeous teal/blue shimmer and copper to green to gold shifting flakies. This polish is so unique and so full of rainbows, I love this! Opaque in two easy coats.

Untitled

Untitled

To bring this look together I did simple polka dots using KBShimmer Eyes White Open and then on my accent nail I stamped a wreath (from the Bundle Monster holiday plates) using a England Saint George and Cupcake Polish Blood Hound (very opaque holos which I knew would stamp and match the beautiful base polishes).

Untitled

I looooved the antique-y beauty of this look, it's not the typical red and green look, but it is understated and classy I think. And the contrasting shimmers in this polish were PERFECT. These polishes looked like they were made to go together like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment