Friday, December 23, 2016

I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas

Ok more holiday looks for you today! Pinks have been calling my name lately and I thought I'd integrate the not-so-Christmas colors into a few holiday nails.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is a super simple but delicate look featuring silver snowflakes over Emily de Molly Heavy Aura. The accent nail is one of my absolute favorite bling-y holiday silvers – B Polished Silver Bells a Blinging.

Untitled

Untitled

Next up I really wanted to wear bright pink, I didn't necessarily want to do holiday nail art with it, but tis the Season I guess. I really liked how these turned out! The base is Smitten Polish Date Night (now Dreamland Lacquer and good news, this may be rereleased for Valentine's Day!).

Then I used various tree-related stamps to pull the whole look together.

Untitled

Warning though, the pigment in Date Night is strong and it overpowered my aqua Color Club Blue Ming stamping because of the quick dry top coat, though the a-England St. George still stamped great as a topper!

Anyway I have one final look to share with you and I hope to get that up sometime tomorrow!

Hope you're all having wonderful breaks, I'm still at work but things are winding waaaaay down!

No comments:

Post a Comment