Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Indie Shop Intro: Stached Polish Review

Hey everyone! Hope you're having great weeks out there, I'm very excited to start sharing with you some new to me brands I picked up while at The Indie Shop a few weeks back.

Untitled

Today I'm introducing you to Stached Polish. I met Holly, the maker behind this brand, at her table while shopping and was just so impressed with how kind she was. So that's why I'm sharing her brand first – also I really liked the ones I picked out!!!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

First up we have this gorgeous vampy color Stached Polish Breakfast. This is part of ALL the Meals Collection, inspired by Lord of the Rings. This is a gorgeous burgundy brown linear holo which is both creamy and holo-y at the same time. This had a great formula and was opaque in two easy coats.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This beauty is Stached Polish Malfoy Manor, part of the Harry Potter-inspired Lightening Has Struck Collection. I think this one is gone for good (she just had a killer sale, 'tis the season), but isn't it a beauty?! This is a blue to purple flakie/foil shimmer and holo polish that just has so much depth and character to it. Also had a great formula and was opaque in two easy coats.

Untitled

Untitled

This one was a mini in my VIP bag from The Indie Shop, and the name currently escapes me, sorry! It was sort of a jelly creme combo polish, that got darker with additional coats. I believe I used two coats for this opacity, but as you will see in the next photo, this baby stamps and comes out much more blue.

Untitled

I really enjoyed using this to stamp, and will clearly use it again in the future. Might just be good over lighter polishes though. I still really loved how this looked with Malfoy Manor.

So there you go, a creme, holo and foil/flakie from a new-to-me brand. The consensus is I am so excited to have discovered Stached Polish and I have a wish list growing and can't wait to see what Holly comes up with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment