Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Anchor & Heart My Friends, My Anchors Picks

Hey everyone! I've got good news and bad news. The bad news is my hockey team – the San Jose Sharks, lost in the Stanley Cup Finals. The good news – my schedule will no longer be bogged down so back to regular posting I hope!!!

Untitled

Today I have three lovely polishes to share with you from the Anchor & Heart Lacquer My Friends, My Anchors collection, which is scheduled to restocked with some new releases Thursday June 16 at 9 p.m. ET. I purchased these three when the collection first came out, and with a restock imminent, I thought what better time to share with you these polishes but now?!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

First up is Anchor & Heart Lacquer The Free Spirit. Yellows don't typically call to me but the extra sparkle in this one did for sure! It is a beautiful butter yellow crelly with subtle rainbow iridescent rainbow sparkle. That added sparkle really makes this yellow something special and makes it stand out and unique in my collection. The formula for this is on the thick side, I would do three thin coats for opacity.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Next we have Anchor & Heart Lacquer The Rock. This is a lovely darkened grey holo polish packed with iridescent purple and copper flakies which give it this lovely purple glow. Amazing forumla, applied perfectly in two coats. This polish is a stunner, I have nothing like it my collection and I just love that it has depth from the flakies and looks good indoors and out!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Finally we have this lovely bright stunner, this is Anchor & Heart Lacquer The Selfless. This is a pale minty blue creme that has the most gorgeous red shimmer that I promise is more prominent in person than what my photos capture. This red shifty shift is what attracted me to this polish in the first place. The formula on this was on the thicker side as well, was more of a crelly consistency. Stick with three thin coats (with drying time between) for optimal application.

I've been really impressed with Anchor & Hearth Lacquer lately. Her polishes have been unique and fun and Taryn, the shop owner, is a sweetheart as well. Don't miss out on the restock tomorrow, June 16, at 9 p.m. ET.

Anchor & Heart LacquerEtsy ShopFacebookInstagramFacebook Fan Group

No comments:

Post a Comment