Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Ever After Swatch Spam

Hey everyone! Today I've got a bunch of Ever After Polish purchases I've recently made.


Rachel, the polish maker behind Ever After Polish, really knows how to do flakies well and so a lot of these are beautiful flakies, since I've been so drawn to them lately! I hope you like them as much as I do!!!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

First up is Ever After Polish Bread & Butter flys. This is a lovely peachy-nude scattered holo base with purple to pink multichrome flakies and teal holo microglitter pieces. The formula was great, two easy coats, even with the nude base. This restocks this weekend!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Next up is Ever After Polish Rainborealis, which I think might have been a fan group custom, either way I'm not sure it's available anymore, but it sure is lovely. It's a lovely black holo polish with a lovely scattering of iridescent flakies and holo microglitters. Once again, two easy coats.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This lovely beauty is Ever After Polish Unicorn Approved 2. This is a lovely dusty green leaning teal scattered holo polish with gorgeous multicolored multichrome flakies and a golden shimmer. Two easy coats. Restocking this weekend!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is Ever After Polish Sashay. This is a lovely nude leaning pink polish packed with multichrome flakies and golden holo shimmer. Two easy coats.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is Ever After Polish Pig Pen and I do believe this was a one-time offer mystery polish. This polish has so much going on. It is a lovely dusty steely metallic blue polish packed with blue shimmer, scattered holo, multichrome and platinum flakies. Two easy coats. This polish has so much going on with it, it's totally unique in my collection!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Finally we have my favorite of the bunch, although I really love Unicorn Approved 2 too, this is Ever After Polish Month of June. This is a lovely sea foam green scattered holo polish with cooler colored multichrome flakies and gold holo microglitter. Two easy coats. This has to be one of my all time favorite holo/flakie combos!!! Just heard this will be restocked this weekend too!

I hope you liked this swatch spam, clearly I've been loving the heck out of Ever After Polish lately!

Ever After PolishShopFacebookInstagramFacebook Fan Group

No comments:

Post a Comment