Friday, July 1, 2016

Happy 4th of July Nail Art

Happy Friday everyone! You all ready for a long holiday weekend? I know I am, this is just the precursor to a week vacation I'm taking in a week!!!

Anyway, since everyone knows I'm crazy with the nail art, I've had several requests from coworkers etc. for Fourth of July nails so I put my thinking cap on and got to work on them last night.

Untitled

I knew I wanted it to be all holo, so I set out to find my whitest of white holos for the base. After consulting my buddies on Instagram (are you following me there yet, if not, why not!?!), I decided on one.

Ok so the white base is Indigo Bananas Aether Or, the stripes are Great Lakes Lacquer Holo-Maniacs Group Custom #3 (sorry this is no longer available), and Cupcake Polish Bat-chelor Pad (they're having a great sale this weekend, if you don't have some of their polishes from their fall collection, now is the time!!!).

Untitled

I used a line stamp (I think it's from some cheapo plate from Born Pretty or something, QA 91 I think) for the red stripes, then I used a french nail vinyl guide and painted Bat-chelor Pad. Then using Lily Ana Plate 07, I placed the stars on my tips using KBShimmer Eyes White Open.

I hope you all have fun plans for the weekend. I'm headed to my inlaws in Grass Valley. We have plans to kayak, lake swimming, hike, play bocce ball and of course enjoy good wine!!!

I've got a slew of new stuff scheduled for next week so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment