Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Simple But Creepy Halloween Nails

Hey everyone, today I've got my first Halloween look to share with you. Super simple, I just stamped some fun designs on my three center nails.

Untitled

For the base of this mani I broke out Fair Maiden Polish Pretty People Taste Better, which was a part of the limited Halloween release. Good news is this polish is still available if you find it tickles your fancy!

Untitled

This polish is a lovely sage green holo with a bright green shimmer. When out in the sun, I swear at some angles I saw an almost pink or nude colored glows as well.

Untitled

This polish was a tad thicker in consistency than what I'm used to with Fair Maiden Polish. It applied opaque in two coats, but I found the polish did not self level too well. Top coat hides all that, but just thought I'd mention it. Thin coats with a minute or two between coats is probably the best method of application for this polish.

Untitled

Now on to the art. For this look I broke out my new go-to black stamping polish. I've found a 5-Free black stamping polish that works AMAZINGLY (but more on that in an upcoming post I promise). So what is this amazing polish? It is B Polished Midnight in Death Valley – it's not too thick or thin and stamps super opaque with no nasty smell!

Untitled

All the images for this nail look are from the Bundle Monster BM H-08 plate, and I thought they all went well together. Sort of like a creepy things that go bump in the night type of images!

Hope you guys are all having a great week, I'm suffering through a migraine at the moment, but I'm hoping things look up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment