Friday, October 2, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas – Hobbies

Happy Friday everyone! Today I am so proud to say that I am starting a yearlong challenge and boy do we have a ton of amazing looks to show you! The first prompt of this journey is Hobbies!

Untitled

One thing you may or may not know about me is I am an avid reader. Other than painting my nails and nail art, which seemed a bit too obvious for me, I do love to read. I would say fiction is my favorite – mysteries, suspense, historical and coming of age. I love it all. Surprisingly enough I didn't go with Literary Lacquers nail polish for this look, now that I think about it I totally should have.

Untitled

So like any good reader would, I have collected my fair share of nail stamping plates that have books on them and I have to say two of my favorites are my Messy Mansion MM24 plate, center nail, and my MoYou London Scholar 02 plate (even if the images are a bit large for my nails). To apply the stamps I used my very favorite white stamping polish – KBShimmer Eyes White Open.

Untitled

See, how cute is that open book from the Scholar plate?! Too adorable.

Untitled

Now let's talk about this base! This is CrowsToes Indian Summer. Now I first grabbed for this because of the name. California has had hot weather non stop lately and I swear it has felt like fall will never come! But this polish has such a lovely shift from magenta to royal purple to even a darkened red orange – this polish reminds me of a really lovely sunset!

Untitled

So I hope you liked this first installment of Crumpets Nail Tarts 40 Great Nail Art Ideas! I'll be posting a new prompt and nail art idea every Friday – so sit back, relax and I hope you enjoy the show!

12011168_10207599385528397_3398537222745257364_n

You can keep up with all the other ladies in our inlinkz, listed below, or just check out our awesome Pinterest board for some amazing ideas!
   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

No comments:

Post a Comment