Friday, October 16, 2015

40 Nail Art Ideas – Geek

Happy Friday everyone! I'm back with another Crumpet's Nail Art Challenge and this week's theme is Geek!

Untitled

So I took this theme to be something that we geek out on. Recently, I met Amy of Literary Lacquers and she introduced me to this crazy match 'em Disney game called Tsum Tsum. Well ever since I downloaded it to my phone I've been playing it non-stop and I feel like I'm sort geeking out over it.

Untitled

Well my favorite Tsum to use is the Chip Tsum, so I freehanded him on my middle finger. In the game you exchange hearts - or lives so to speak - and when you give hearts you get coins, which I have on my ring finger. Then for the thumb and the pinky I tried to dot together to show you the match 'em game. You can see some screen shots of the game in my collage! Let me know if you play it too, we can be friend and exchange hearts/coins!!!

Untitled

Since Amy introduced me to the game, I thought it is only appropriate to use one of her polishes in this look. For the base, I used the lovely Literary Lacquers Heathcliff (can I get a woot woot for polishes inspired by fictional characters) as the base. The brown in this is also a Literary Lacquers Sherlock (it also stamps!). The gold is Elevation Polish Zhenjin and the rest are various Zoyas.

Untitled

So I hope this fits in well enough to to the geek theme, but I guess I totally feel like a geek/nerd when I play it!

This weekend I'm getting the heck away from my condo because it is a construction zone. My husband, his dad and a contractor are moving in to redo the bathrooms! So I'm headed to a friend's house, where I'm planning to catch up on blogging and relaxing. Hope you all have fun plans this weekend too!

Don't forget to check out the other wonderful ladies taking part in this challenge at the inlinkz below!

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

No comments:

Post a Comment