Sunday, September 13, 2015

Fall Nails featuring Elevation Polishes

So I saw the Sunday Stamping prompt in the lovely Adventures in Stamping Facebook group today was fall nails so I decided it was high time I partake in this fun.

Untitled

I just had a great weekend. Super fun day yesterday with girlfriends showing them how to nail stamp and then today I had a swatch-a-thon and wanted to reward myself with a fun nail stamping look to cap off the day.

Untitled

So I grabbed my new MoYou Mother Nature 07 plate and set out to do a fall leaves manicure! Fall is my absolute favorite season and here in California we've been having a bit of an Indian summer weather-wise, so I am trying to will the cooler weather on with these fun leaves changing color nails.

Untitled

I used all Elevation Polishes for this fun look starting with a base of Ephemeral Sands SBP and then using Khan of Khans (olive green), The Latin of 4 Languages (orange) and Zhenjin (gold) to stamp the leaves on top.

Untitled

The effect creates a subtle leaves changing color type look. I really like how these turned out, now if only California would change seasons already!!!

Untitled

I hope you all are experiencing much cooler weather than we have been in California and I hope you area all enjoying various pumpkin flavored delights! I've caught way up on my swatching, so now I've just got a lot of post prepping to do this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment