Saturday, September 5, 2015

Darling Diva Polish and Indigo Bananas Sale Enabling

Hey everyone, I feel pretty awful I wasn't able to post on Friday. I was busy on early deadline at work but also being a polish purchasing machine, more on that later!

I wanted to post as soon as I could about some awesome sales I see going on this weekend. I thought I'd focus on two brands for this post because their sales are just awesome and their polishes are equally awesome!

Untitled

To start with, when I got home today I received my most recent purchase from Darling Diva Polish, her new Hug My Face collection inspired by the movie Aliens. Darling Diva is having a 30 percent off sale on her whole shop with the code Labor30 at checkout! This includes her most recent collection, which just released! Boy do I wish I had waited to purchase, oh well, I can surely help someone else save I'm sure! ;-)

Formula wise, all of these were two coaters and easy to apply!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is Darling Diva Polish Did IQs Just Drop While I was Away? and it a gorgeous black jelly with reddish shimmer, scattered holo and various violet shades of delicate flakies. There is A LOT going on with this polish and my photos barely do it justice! Now because there is so much going on in this polish it dries and applies slightly textured, but a good thick coat of top coat will smooth everything out!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is Darling Diva Polish Have You Ever Been Mistaken For a Man?. Now we all know I'm a suck for vamp, and this polish fits that to a tee – a gorgeous warm plum colored holo with bright purple linear holo finish! So lovely!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

My other pick from the newest Darling Diva Polish collection is Long Live the Queen, which is a gorgeous darkened teal holo polish with amazing multicolored flakies throughout. This polish is a holo and so much more. Everything I desire in a polish! Perfect for fall!

Now on to another brand I adore, Indigo Bananas. Now while unfortunately their sale does not include their latest collection which I reviewed just a few posts ago, the sale does include everything else on their site. Use the code LABOR20 for 20 percent all other Indigo Bananas polishes! So today I've got a round up of some older polishes I have by Indigo Bananas.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is Indigo Bananas Reign, from the Summer Rains collection out at the later part of summer last year. This is a gorgeous garnet jelly polish with beautiful flakies that shift from red to green to orange. Because this is a jelly, it is best in three coats.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is Indigo Bananas Jacaranda from the Spring 2015 collection. It is a gorgeous soft pastel purple with beautiful pink shimmer and scattered holo. This polish also has a lot going on. The formula is on the thicker side, but self levels easily enough. This is three coats.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is Indigo Bananas Gods & Monsters a part of the Halloween collection last year! I'm currently wearing this one now as it is so complex I want to make sure to catch it various lighting over the next few days. This is a black jelly polish with flakies that shift from red orange to gold to green. Such a gorgeous rainbow-y shift in this one!

These are just a few of the amazing polishes by Indigo Bananas and Darling Diva Polish and if you've never tried either of these brands now is the time to check them out. Or even if you have, now is the time to add to your collection! Enable, enable, enable!!! Both sales are through Monday, Labor Day!

Now I will leave you with a collage of polishes I purchased yesterday – several ILNP from the preorder, a few Indigo Bananas I've had on my wish list, my first Glam Polishes and a mystery from Octopus Party Nail Lacquer. It was an amazing purchasing day, but boy did my wallet feel it!


Untitled

I hope you all have fun purchasing over this weekend, share with me what you bought! I'd love to feel like I wasn't the only one who went crazy this weekend!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment