Friday, April 29, 2016

First Impression: Anchor Heart Lacquer

Happy Friday everyone! Today I have a quick post to share about my first impressions of a newer indie on the scene.



I had been seeing Anchor Heart Lacquer swatches popping up here and there on several of the blogs I have been following and I was totally intrigued. One particularly bright shade kept catching my eye and I just knew it was high time I try them out.

I made the order on a Monday morning and after browsing the Facebook page noticed I just missed a sale she was having. I commented on the photo saying just ordered my first two or something to that effect, and low and behold she discounted my order retroactively even though I did not order during the sale. So ridiculously nice and unnecessary. She also had a great turnaround time, I think I got these in less than a week!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

First up we have Anchor Heart Lacquer Wherever I'm With You. This is a dusty purple jelly packed with blue shimmer and some ultra chrome flakies. I found the flakies to be mostly violet, but some were greener/gold in color too. The blue shimmer and violet flakes really made this polish a unique stand out in my collection and the shade of purple was unlike other purples – a dusty plum color. The formula was on the sheerer side, it being a jelly and all, but it built up nice it three coats for opacity.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Next up we have this neon beauty which was what caught my eye again and again while scrolling on Instagram. I'm actually still wearing this one because I can't shy away from a super awesome bright neon coral! This is Anchor Heart Lacquer Vacation Land. It is a bright coral neon polish with a subtle linear holo finish and beautiful violet iridescent glitter. This one has so much character and depth, I immediately fell in love. The formula is on the thicker side, just have to be careful not to overload your brush when applying the polish. I used two coats for opacity.

So overall I am very impressed with this new indie. I had a great interaction with maker and I'm looking forward to what she has coming in the future.

Anchor Heart Lacquer – Etsy ShopFacebookInstagramFacebook Fan Group

No comments:

Post a Comment