Monday, April 11, 2016

My Newest Fair Maiden Polishes

Hey everyone, I just got back to town last night from a weekend away at the beach with my in-laws. It was a great, relaxing weekend full of artichokes (my favorite food ever!) non-stop beach activities.

I got home Sunday night to some awesome nail mail and I knew it was time to put a new look together for the week.

Untitled

These are my latest Fair Maiden Polish purchases, fresh from their newest collection: Pack Your Bags: A Travel Adventure. This is a mega 16-piece collection, with one half being cremes and the other half being matching effects (holos, glitter etc) polishes.

Exercising restraint while shopping I only picked up two of the effects polishes so that is what I will share with you today!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The coral polish here is Rio Carnival (E), which is an orange leaning pink coral holo polish with red and gold micro flakes. This polish applied perfectly in two coats, and is shown in these shots without top coat, because I added nail art!!!

The grey/taupe-ish polish here is Pearl of Siberia (E). This polish is a gorgeous grey linear holo polish with iridescent glitters sprinkled throughout with a beautiful pink shimmer to boot! This polish was also opaque at two coats and was also not difficult to apply. Shown with no top coat.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I couldn't just stop there, since I was wearing Fair Maiden Polish and they have an arrow in their logo, I thought I'd break out the new arrow images from my Bundle Monster BM-S308 plate and stamp them using the alternating colors to complete the look.

Now the Fair Maiden Polish collection has it's own matching creme polishes that probably would match better than the cremes I used here (Zoya Heidi and Morgan Taylor Sweater Weather), but I didn't have those to show you. But just think of all the looks you could create with this gigantic collection. Clearly I still have to practice restraint because there are a ton of others I'm lusting after in this collection!

This nail art look will also remind me to walk this week, as I'm in quite a few Workweek Hustles (via my FitBit), one of which is hosted by the lovely ladies of Fair Maiden Polish. My husband just got his own FitBit for his birthday, so now I've got all sorts of competition/motivation to be moving!


No comments:

Post a Comment