Saturday, December 12, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Winter

Hey everyone, sorry I didn't get this up yesterday, but life has been a bit busy to say the least! Today I have some fun winter nail art to share with you!

Untitled

Another week, another Crumpet's Nail Art Challenge, the rest of this month is themed with the holidays, so not difficult stuff here! Just simple stamping. Please ignore the smudge on my middle finger, a sign of how crazy life has been lately, I wore nails with a smudge!

Untitled

The base of this look is ILNP Cozy Mittens, a beautiful champagne holo polish with gold flakies giving it added depth. And the linear holo finish in this is SO strong.

Untitled

Since the name of the polish is Cozy Mittens, I was thinking I would pull out an appropriate stamp for it, so I broke out my Bundle Monster BM-S220, which is the perfect snow-day stamp! And for this look I broke out my B Polished Red-y for the Holodays, which is an amazingly opaque red that is perfect for stamping with!

Untitled

I really liked how this came out, not your typical winter nails, but I already did snowflakes earlier this month. I wish we had snow days in California, but we don't. Maybe we'll get some rain days this year with the impending El Niño, but probably not. I can dream right?!

Don't forget to check out all the other amazing nail art my fellow nail tarts have put together for this challenge in the inlinkz below!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

No comments:

Post a Comment