Wednesday, August 3, 2016

ILNP Summer 2016 Picks

Hey everyone, happy hump day. Hope your weeks are going swell so far. Today I have three polishes from ILNP’s latest summer release.


Sorry this is a bit, late, I got these three beauties during the INLP preorder last month, and I’ve been meaning to share them ever since. They are all now readily available to purchase. I’m running this blog on a more inconsistent basis, and I guess I’m sorry, but every time I do sit down to type it’s because I want to post and share with you – so I think the quality of my posts are better. And I hope you do too.

Anyway, let’s get to the swatches shall we?

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

First up we have ILNP That Other Girl. This is a blinging rose gold holo polish packed with gold, holo and pink iridescent flakies to create an almost metallic beautiful rose gold polish. Since this polish depends on flakies for opacity, I needed three coats to avoid visible nail line. Formula was easy to work with.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Next up we have ILNP Storytelling. This is a vampy plum purple which has subtle red shimmer and scattered holo flakies that ILNP does so well. This polish was not as shifty as I hoped it would be, but it is still pretty gorgeous. I need to wear it out a bit more before I can really judge just how shifty it is. It is also sheer, so it took three coats for opacity, but it had an easy to work with formula.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Last but not least we have ILNP Interstellar. What a perfect name for this polish because it literally the perfect base for galaxy nails. This polish is sooooo shifty and beautiful, I was in love at first stroke. This is a beautiful teal polish that shifts to a dark navy almost indigo blue with scattered holo flakies. The holo particles look like stars and the shifts in this remind me of the night sky. I’m so in love with this polish. Also on the sheerer side, three coats for opacity. Easy to work with formula.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And because I thought these three polishes would look good together, I took a few single chevron nail vinyls and created this look to see them paired together.

So what do you think? What did you pick up from the INLP Summer release? A lot of their shimmers were pretty, but they seemed pretty sheer to me so I held back. Shimmer and shift seem

No comments:

Post a Comment