Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Recent Pahlish Purchases

Hey everyone, hope you're all having great weeks. I'm going to be honest, I've been having a little bit of a rough time mentally lately, but I'm just going to try and push though it. I've planned some impromptu trips so have some things to look forward to. Anyway, let's get to the polishes of the day – my recent Pahlish purchases!

Untitled

I bought these when the brand was having a cool offer, but $20 or more in polish and get this Pahlish that was originally only available in a box. So I bought two polishes, and then got the third and most beautiful free!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is Pahlish St. Mystere. Unfortunately a lot of Pahlish colors are only available for one month and then they are gone. These first two polishes are just that, sorry! This is a lovely grey leaning sky blue polish packed with aqua/green flakies which gave it a nice green glow. The polish was on a thicker side, best application would be two thin coats with enough time to dry between coats.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is Pahlish Unwound Future. This is a beautiful sea green polish packed with red and golden flakies giving it an awesome copper glow. The formula was thick just like St. Mystere, so best in two thin coats with enough time to dry between coats.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Finally we come to my favorite of this bunch, Pahlish Statue of a Girl! This is a lovely dark brown scattered holo (medium density) packed with multicolored multichrome flakies that just dance on the nails. I was soooo happy with this polish, love it so much. This was an easy application, two easy coats.

So that's all I have in me to blog about right now. Hoping to get out of this funk soon and I hope you're all doing a bit better than me! Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment