Monday, November 16, 2015

Recent Ever After Polish Purchases

Happy Monday everyone, sorry for the delayed post. I spent the weekend helping my mom sell those ornaments and I've had barely had a moment to myself for a few days. So I thought I'd try to squeeze in a quick post of some recent Ever After Polish purchases I've made.

Untitled

Ever After Polish is a great indie brand I've been getting to know better this year and some of their recent releases have just had me oooohhhing and ahhhhhing at my nails while wearing them so I thought it was high time to share with you my recent swatches!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

First polish I have to share is Ever After Polish Creature of the Night. This is a lovely champagne gold holo polish with matching (possibly slightly darker gold) larger glitter pieces throughout. This polish just called to me, love the golden champagne shimmer. Lovely understated, perfect for a celebratory occasion, just add some bubbly! Formula was great, not too thick or thin, opaque in two coats.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Next we have Falling, the mystery crelly sold in October. Now I don't normally purchase mystery polishes, but this one was spoiled in the Facebook fan group (by the way join us, totally a fun group!), and once I saw it I knew I had to get my hands on it! This polish is an amazing taupe crelly polish filled with pink shimmer, golden and cooler toned flakies and bronze glitter pieces. This polish had depth for days, I found myself getting lost in it while driving too and from work! Even though this polish packed a punch and had a crelly base, it was still opaque in two coats with an easily workable formula.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Finally we have Stuffed, the Thanksgiving mystery polish I just knew I needed to jump on since I loved Falling so much. Boy was I ever pleased when I broke this one out! This is a gorgeous blue-green aqua polish with blue and green multichrome flakie, bronze glittter pieces, aqua shimmer and a hint of scattered holo. I currently am wearing this stunner and I've been staring at it all day. It's my happy for the day since I've been on deadline at work and chained to my desk (shhhhhh I typing this in lieu of taking a lunch break today!). This polish was a tad sheerer than Falling but it was not difficult to apply at all, three coats for opacity.

So my consensus? You should definitely check out this brand. I'm absolutely in love with their bath products too. I have their salt scrub, and it's wonderfully moisturizing and the perfect luxury for my hands after a swatch fest (when I don't have time for a mani bomb). And they also have this wonderful product that is a cross between a cuticle oil and lotion called cuticle crelli. I got a sample in one of my orders and then ordered a full size and it has become a definite staple of my daily cuticle regimen.

Now their online shop does not show a ton of products right now, but the shop will get a full restock, including Falling and Stuffed (I think) along with their bath products on Black Friday, and I'm sure they'll be more awesome goodness in store as well. For the latest information, do join the Facebook fan group. Rachel, who is the head polish maker, is highly responsive online and I think that's just great!

So what do you think? Have you tried out Ever After Polish and have a recommendation for me? I recently just ordered a custom polish from them, my first ever, so I can't wait to see what comes of that! Eeeeek so much excitement in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment