Friday, November 13, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Posts – Your Job

Well it's no secret what I do for a living here at Newsie Nail Novice, it's kinda integrated into the title of my blog! I'm a journalist, so of course I've accumulated stamping plates to showcase this!

Untitled

A little bit more about me, I am a writer, more specifically an education journalist. I write about local schools happenings. I also do a number of other editorial duties (page layout, special section management, associate editor etc.), but first and foremost I'm writer. Which thankfully translates perfectly to the nails.

Untitled

To begin with, I chose a lovely grey fun holo that has a name that I just couldn't refuse – ILNP Paper Route. How perfect is this polish for this prompt?!

Untitled

For the center nail, I did a fun typewriter, which hails back to the old newspaper days (before my time). This is from MoYou London Scholar 02 plate stamped with B Polished Midnight in Death Valley.

Untitled

For the rest of the nails, I used my favorite newspaper font stamp from Messy Mansion MM24 plate.

Untitled

So that's it, nothing super complicated, but simple and to the point. Like most of my news stories. ;-)

Now don't forget to check out the rest of the ladies of this awesome prompt, can't wait to find out more about all of them in their posts below!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

No comments:

Post a Comment