Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Under the Sea Nail Art

Hey everyone, I told you I'm trying to post more!!! While I might not be blogging as regularly as I used to, I am still rocking the nail art and loving it!




Today's look features Dreamland Lacquer Village Crazy Lady, the perfect base for an aquatic under the ocean look. And just a note, right now, Dreamland Lacquer is having a 25 percent sale (through Saturday May 20), so if you don't have this shade, you NEED it. Full disclosure, I did swatch this color originally, but this is definitely something I would have purchased. Look at those iridescent glitter pieces shining through the aqua jelly base? It's like sunlight underwater!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Let's get to the stamping details shall we? For this look I broke out the gotnail Bundle Monster stamping plate for the mermaid, dolphin and scale stamping images and then I broke out the twi_star Bundle Monster stamping plate for the fish and bubble image on the pinky!

For the stamping polishes I used Rave Babe and Jungle Mirage from the Bundle Monster Electric Pastel stamping polish set and used the stamping scraper to create the gradient.

Untitled

I rocked these nails easily for a week and they just brought such a smile to my face every time I looked at them. I just love sea-inspired nails!

Anyway, I'm waiting on some extremely awesome nail mail today, so hopefully I'll get to sharing those new shades with you soon (a new-to-me-brand I've been dying to try for over a year!).

Don't forget about the Dreamland Lacquer sale! So many awesome shades to choose from and this brand does not go on sale often! If you've been waiting to try, you don't want to anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment