Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Blog discipline

Maybe I should have set the goal to blog every day. There has been such a lapse in blogging again. Whoops.

Anyway, not much new with me, work work work, but I am looking forward to the start of better weather. Mike and I want to hit up the beach as much as we can this summer and I am so looking forward to it.

I have finally been sucked into another book and I am so glad because there has been quite the pause in reading as I have been voraciously watching "The West Wing" via Netflix.

Anyway the book it titled "The Last Runaway," By Tracy Chevalier (same author from "The Girl with the Pearl Earring) and follows a Quaker girl having traveled from England to Ohio in 1850 and her involvement with the Underground Railroad.

I am loving it so far, as Quaker life is so foreign to me and to mix it with the Underground Railroad, so intriguing.

So that's my recommendation of the moment, but I'm going to try to set up guidelines and ideas so I can blog everyday (or at least Monday through Fridays). I am constantly inspired by my good friend Maile's blog and her different theme for everyday.

If you all have ideas for posts for days of the week send them my way. For now I am just going to keep  a sticky note with ideas so I can keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment