Saturday, May 25, 2013

Nails of May

Well its long overdue, but here is my weekend nail update showcasing my nail colors for most of May.
The month started out with some support for my San Jose Sharks! Currently in the second round of the playoffs! My bro came up to town and we are going to Game 6 tomorrow night! So excited.
Then I revisited my Euro colors, a little OPI Eurso Euro with Polka Dot Come layered over it.
Then I painted my nails the hit blue of the season with some subtle sparkle.
Then I became obsessed with finding the perfect coral. This is Essie Come Here! It's a great coral, this it it in the sun, and below in the shade. Might be a little red, not quite bright enough.
Then I chopped my nails (they were getting way too long) and I tried to create a cool blue/green Lake Tahoe type nail. I failed, the blue was too strong, you can't see the green flecks at all. Oh well, I have all summer to perfect this. I'll figure it out!
Then I wanted some rainbow prism like nails, here is Zoya Storm. Below is a blurry shot so you can see some of the rainbow sparkle!
And then I borrowed a fantastic neon coral color from my coworker Chris! The bottle looks like its going to be a neon pink, but it is clearly coral as you can tell from above, I think this is my new favorite go-to summer color. I will have to purchase this right away. This is China Glaze Pool Party. Above in the sun, below in the shade - both are spectacularly bright!

Looking ahead at colors I'm lusting after - OPI's new Minne Mouse collection has a color that is called A Definite Moust Have- a bright pink color that is a little more pink than anything I have. Want for get that or something like it.


And the collection I am most looking forward to is Essie's 2013 Summer collection, which should be available June 1! I can't wait. I definitely want Naughty Nautical, Sunday Funday and The More the Merrier. Also considering The Girls are Out. I hope they have a sample of this collection with small bottles, so much more affordable and easier to try! Fingers crossed.







No comments:

Post a Comment