Friday, July 24, 2015

I Finally Tried Darling Diva Polish!

Happy Friday everyone! I finally get to share with you my first purchases from Darling Diva Polish. They've been on the scene for quite awhile and I have no idea why I've never purchased from them before, clearly I was delusional!

Untitled

Anyway, needless today in addition to being so in love with all these colors, I was so impressed with the brand too! The formula on these polishes was spectacular and they shipped within less than 24 hours, which was amazing too! So let's get to these gorgeous swatches shall we?!?

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is Darling Diva Polish Peekablue. This is a gorgeous squishy blue jelly polish with holographic sparkle and color shifting flakies. In the bottle it looks a little more bright blue than it does on the fingers, but I think this color would also look really cool layered over a lighter color (that might make the blue pop even more). Because this was a jelly I applied three coats, but I bet most people could get away with two coats. The formula was totally a breeze to work with too. Keep reading in this post to see a fun nail art look I added to my Peekablue mani!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is Darling Diva Polish The Alchemist. This was totally the first polish that tempted me by Darling Diva and I knew when they were having a sale recently that it was a must purchase. This is a stunning bright red holo with gorgeous violet flash in its strong linear holo finish. The best part about this stunner – ONE COAT. No joke. This polish is out of this world amazing. It's fire-y and delicate all at once and I am in total love. Such an amazing red!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And of course I'm a sucker for a good vampy polish so I always had my eye on Darling Diva Polish BEWBS!!! as well. This polish's formula was similar to The Alchemist, it could almost be a one coater, but I applied two coats here for extra umph! This is a gorgeous dark berry purple and it is vamp at it's very best. Expect to see me wearing this a lot in the fall (my most favorite season ever!).

In fact, I'm actually wearing this baby now. I am headed on a weekend away to the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo to go wine tasting and beer tasting with a bunch of coworkers and ex-coworkers this weekend. I broke out BEWBS because the color reminded me so much of wine and it just so sophisticated looking!

Untitled

Untitled

And finally I finish with this fun art look I created using Jolie Polish Baby Green Hulk stamped using my new Bundle Monster Shangri-La plates for this fun buffet stamping look over Peekablue. I thought the green would be a good pairing because it pulls some of the fun shift in the flakies of Peekablue!

Anyway, I can't say enough good things about this brand. I already ordered from them again actually. And you should totally check them out too! If you visit Adventures in Acetone, another amazing nail blog that knocks it out of the park with her swatches and nail art, you maaaaay find an awesome discount code for this brand! So what are you waiting for?! What are you dying to get from this brand?!

No comments:

Post a Comment