Friday, April 8, 2016

My Spring ILNP Picks

Happy Friday everyone, hope you all had swell weeks and have even better weekends ahead of you. I'm headed to the beach for the weekend for my annual beach house with the in-laws to celebrate some family birthday! I can't wait!

Untitled

I only picked three from the Spring ILNP collection because I was practicing a little moderation, which I'm not usually known to do. Of course I had to get the two nudes because despite alllll the swatch photos I couldn't quite tell which would be the perfect nude for me. So let's start there!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is ILNP Sandy Baby and ding, ding, ding we have a winner! This is the perfect nude for my skin tone. It is a more beige nude and even though I run on the warm/pinky side sometimes (I'm actually quite neutral), this was better on me as a nude in comparison to the other nude which you'll see later in this post!

This is a lovely sandy nude jelly polish packed with the INLP holo shards I love so stinking much. Application was great, I used three coats above and I do think there is some visible nail line but it isn't too obvious. I think this would make a great base for nail art.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Next up we have INLP Skyscraper, the one that I just kept looking at undecided if I wanted it or not. It is a gorgeous light blue, almost periwinkle like Peri Me, but more of a straight blue than that. It is one of their banging Ultra Holos so the holo is definitely strong with this one and I find in direct light it gives off a bit of gold shimmer. Only needed two coats for opacity and the formula was easy to work with as all ILNP are.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Last but not least is ILNP Sweet Pea which is a gorgeous pinky nude jelly polish filled with the gorgeous holo flakes that I so adore. I thought this might be the nude for me but it wasn't so. It's still a super subtle gorgeous understated polish. I used three coats for this opacity, but still there is some visible nail line.

Untitled

I thought it would make a great base for a classic French mani with a twist, and I think it does. Although for all the nail art I succeed in, french tips are not my forte. It didn't help that my white polish really needed to be thinned before I did this. Oh well, you get the point.

So that's it for today folks, which did you pick up from the INLP Spring lines? I'm still eyeing some of the jelly polishes, they are suuuuupuer duper pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment