Friday, August 7, 2015

Don't miss the OPNL Preorder

I've got a super quick post for you today, you currently have 2 more hours to get your mitts on these puppies, the preorder closes at 2 p.m. EST today!

Sorry I'm late with the blog, I ended up finishing up my work yesterday so I extended my 3-day weekend and made it a 4-day weekend! Yay! But I've had these polish swatches ready to go specifically for the preorder today!

Untitled

These are two of the colors available for preorder at the Octopus Party Nail Lacquer Etsy Store. I'll cover the formulas here, these both went on beautifully in two thin coats. No problem with application whatsoever.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is Under the Seige, which is a gorgeous bright but deep teal holo with a gorgeous blue flash.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is Go Deep, which is a lovely blurple holo. Dave, the maker, describes it as an indigo leaning navy, and I totally get that too. My photos don't do this nearly enough justice!

Anyway wanted to throw this up real quick before the preorder closed so you'd have a chance to snag these up for yourself. If you miss the preorder I do think these polishes will be available again at some point!

Hope you all have a great weekend! I'm off to have three days away with my bestie which includes some time at Lake Tahoe, my most favorite place on planet Earth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment